A few months ago, we was talking in our blog about the CloudBreakfast, a thematic breakfasts in which a specialized person talked about specific digital topic in order to inform and resolve doubts related with this topic. This month, we are going to have a special CloudBreakfast because we are going to talk about a worldwide recognized topic, football, but from another point of view: Football in the cloud.
The last classic is already here, for this reason, under the motto “The football in the cloud”, we are going to celebrate a new CloudBreakfast edition the next 13 and 20 of December at the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Madrid) and at the Camp Nou (Barcelona), respectively. The aim of these sessions is to explain the case of success of the digitalization of Mediapro Group in the following cases: in their workspace and in the retransmission of football matches.
The development of the session “Football in the cloud” will be the following:
- 10:00 – Welcome to attendances with coffee and water.
- 10:30 – The football in the cloud.
- 11:00 – Digitalization of the workspace with Office 365.
- 11:20 – Question Time
- 11:30 – Networking between the attendances and Mediacloud’s workers while you will enjoy a tasty breakfast with pastries, sandwiches, coffee and juices.
- 12:00 – Once the event is finalized, you will be able to enjoy a free guided tour of the Santiago Bernabéu and Camp Nou facilities, for example, the benches where your favorite players sit to watch the football match, the player’s tunnel or the Box of Honnour.
If you would like to attend any of the CloudBreakfast, you have to click here and look for Regístrate ahora bottom that you will find under the name of the city you want to go. In a few days you will receive an email to confirm your attendance.
We only have 10 places for each city!